Thursday, March 13, 2014

Exceptional MUFON Report (3/12) And Picture Of Recurring Orb In Ellicott City Maryland

It's really quite an account - a `UFO' that the submitter claims to have seen upwards of TWENTY times... with this being the first time they have even tried to take a photo..... oh, the UFO (orb) seems to have a `scene' form on the bedroom wall upon awakening this person.... on more than one occasion.. Yes, Hight Strangeness in Maryland. The report link is below along with the highlights and the submitted picture.
(report and event submitted 3/12)
 
I was awakened at 2:38 a.m on 3/12/14 by a sound like my cellphone ring but it was only five notes. I opened my eyes and there was an image, about 2'x3' on the wall in front of me. It was obviously bamboo trunks and leaves. The image faded to black in about 3 seconds. This has happened before with other images, like forest scenes. These wake-up calls are usually accompanied by craft being sited outside my window. This time my blinds were open. I rolled over and there was a very large star-like object (as big or larger than Venus or Jupiter.)..... (full report at link above)
 
==============================================
 Enlargement via below link
 (looks like an ace of spades)

========================================================================
======================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and are always moderated before posting.

Total Pageviews